Know what it takes to kepp good credit and borrow money wisely, including how to pay back what you owe in time.
1. Get the scoop on credit scores
2. Find out how bank loans work
3. Learn the ins and outs of credit cards
4. Gather real-life borrowing stories
5. Write your own credit commitment
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know more about ways to borrow money and understand the importance of establishing good credit.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.