Learn about air power and create an alternative fuel car.
1. Learn about potential and kinetic energy
2. Design and build a balloon car
3. Test your balloon-powered car
4. Analyze and share results
5. Brainstorm ways to improve your design
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to engineer a balloon-powered car and understand potential energy, kinetic energy, and jet propulsion.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.