Find out more basic human needs and learn how you can be a “philanthropist”- a person who gives to people who need help!
1. Learn what every person needs
2. Investigate how to help people who are hungry
3. Find out how to help people who need clothing
4. Know how to help in times of emergency
5. Think — and act! — like a philanthropist
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to help people in need.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.