*THIS BADGE IS DISCONTINUED AND BADGE QUANTITY MAY BE LIMITED*
Find out how to make a budget, which is a plan for spending and saving money.
1. Practice budgeting for what you value
2. Learn to track your spending
3. Find out about ways to save money
4. Explore different ways to give
5. Create a budget that focuses on your values
When you've earned this badge, you'll be able to keep track of your money, save for things you need and want, and help others by giving.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.