Find out about the long-term impact of making a big purchase and understand how you need to be prepared to keep paying for your purchases long after you've started to use the itemsy
1. Compare costs and options
2. Conduct consumer research
3. Calculate the long-term costs
4. Investigate ways to find better deals
5. Create a savings plan for a big purchase you'd like to make
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to research and budget for a big purchase for yourself or your family.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.