Explore the difference between needs and wants, and learn how to save for both.
1. Explore your needs and wants
2. Look into why you want what you want
3. Find out what makes people happy (or not!) with what they buy
4. Learn how to decide what to buy
5. Make a plan to buy something you need or want
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know the difference between what you need and what you want—and you’ll be able to wisely save money for both.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.