Returns & Exchanges
Return and Exchange Policy:
WITH AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT OR PACKING SLIP:
Valid items can be exchanged or returned within 60 days of purchase for a full refund via the original payment method. To complete your refund or exchange by mail, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of the items you would like to return for confirmation and mailing information. Customers are responsible for any shipping fees for returns mailed back to the shop. After 60 days, any returns will be issued as a store credit.
WITHOUT AN ORIGINAL RECEIPT OR PACKING SLIP:
Valid items can be exchanged for merchandise of greater or equal value or returned for store credit at the lowest recent sale price. Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana reserves the right to refuse returns of some merchandise without proof of purchase.
· Valid return and exchange merchandise must be new, unwashed, unworn with original tags and packaging.
· Clearance and Joliet outlet merchandise are non-returnable.
· Dated item returns/exchanges will only be excepted through the date of the item.
· Merchandise purchased from GSUSA, or other councils can only be exchanged if the items are carried by Girl Scouts GCNWI shop. Refunds will not be issued for merchandise purchased outside of GCNWI shops.
· Shipping fees are non-refundable.
· Pre-assembled, customized items and special-order patches are non-returnable.
· Order errors and damages must be reported within 30 days of receipt.
· Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana reserves the right to change this Returns and Exchanges Policy at any time.
· Returns to credit cards may take 48+ hours to post back to your card account.
Girl Scouts of Greater Chicago and Northwest Indiana reserves the right to change this Return and Exchange Policy at any time.
Girl Scout Mission
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Back to Home