Collect and visualize data to design a prototype for an app that helps leaders change the world.
1. Learn to code data objects
2. Create a data visualization
3. Design a data collection plan
4. Analyze your leadership data
5. Develop an app based on your data
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to create data objects and how to develop apps that will help leaders make a positive difference in their communities.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.