Know how to handle injuries and other urgent medical situations that can happen outdoors.
1. Learn how to deal with medical emergencies in the wilderness
2. Research careers that save lives in extreme conditions
3. Find out how to care for a critically injured person
4. Know how to move an injured person
5. Explore real-life examples for handling wilderness emergencies
When you've earned this badge, you'll know more about how to provide first aid in extreme conditions.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.