Find out how you can share the Girl Scout legacy.
1. Use song to bring people together or to spread a message
2. Celebrate World Thinking Day
3. Share sisterhood around the world
4. Leave your world better than you found it
5. Enjoy Girl Scout traditions!
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to use the Girl Scout ways and traditions to make the world a better place.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.