Master maintenance tips that keep a car in top form and driving skills that will help you rule the road safely.
1. Get a handle on basic car maintenance
2. Investigate vehicle safety
3. Research safe driving practices
4. Find out what to do in case of an emergency
5. Drive for a greener world
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.