Collect and visualize data to develop a prototype for an app that supports your community.
1. Learn to collect and visualize community data
2. Write objects to organize and store data
3. Design a community data collection plan
4. Analyze your community data
5. Develop a prototype for a social app
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.