Plan and take an outdoor trek-with minimal environmental impact.
1. Learn how to make minimal impact on a trek
2. Plan an eco outing with a purpose
3. Practice an eco skill while on your trek
4. Make a difference on your eco outing
5. Make a difference after your eco outing
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll have learned the skills for minimizing my impact on the environment while planning and taking an outdoor trek.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.