Explore how paddle boats work and engineer your own paddle boat.
1. Explore how paddle boats work
2. Design and build a rubber band-powered paddle boat
3. Test your rubber band-powered paddle boat
4. Analyze and share your results
5. Brainstorm ways to improve your design
When you've earned this badge, you'll know how to build and test a paddle boat and understand buoyancy, potential energy, and kinetic energy.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.