After engineers build their robots, they share their work with others through challenges, competitions, or marketing campaigns. Now that you’ve built your robot, share your design with others and explore your future with robotics.
1. Learn about robotics events
2. Hold a mini robotics event
3. Give a presentation about your robotics activities
4. Find out about robotics career opportunities
5. See robot makers and robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you'll know how to share your robot designs with the world.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.