After engineers build a working version of their robots, they release them to the public. They may enter them into challenges and competitions or market them through a website or crowd-funding campaign. Now that you’ve built your robot, share your design with others and explore a future in robotics.
1. Learn about robotics events and organizations
2. Create a presentation about your robot
3. Present your robot pitch to others for feedback
4. Find out about robotics opportunities for teens
5. See robot makers and robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to share your robot designs with the world.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.