After engineers build their robots, they show them to others and enter them into challenges and competitions. Now that you’ve built your robot prototype, it’s time to share your design with others.
1. Create a presentation about your robot
2. Present your robot pitch to others for feedback
3. Hold a mini robotic scompetition
4. Explore robotics opportunities in high school, college, and beyond
5. See robot makers and robots in action
When you’ve earned this badge, you'll know how to share your robot designs with the world.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program.