Understand the important role coaches have in athletics and share your love of a sport.
1. Begin to outline your coaching strategy
2. Conduct a first assessment
3. Design your coaching plan
4. Put your plan into action — and revise it, if necessary
5. Attend the big event, and make a final assessment
When you've earned this badge, you'll know what it takes for a coach to be successful.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.