Find out about archer, an exciting sport that takes strength, focus, good form, and practice.
1. Get to know archery equipment
2. Learn about archery safety
3. Practice archery before you go on a range
4. Shoot on an archery range
5. Create an archery challenge
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to take aim outdoors with my archery skills.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.