Whether you're applying for a job, internship, college, or training opportunity, let your Girl Scout Cookie® business experience play a starring role on your resume. Why? Because the skills you learned and goals you accomplished are significant assets. Naming them on a resume is a powerful way to stand out and show that you know how to think like an entrepreneur. Be ready to maximize your business and skills this cookie season and then showcase your accomplishments.
1. Get to know your business; set your goals and budget
2. Research resumes and track your experiences
3. Boost your marketing skills
4. Use marketing to expand your network
5. Create a cookie portfolio
When you've earned this badge, you will know how to create a resume and portfolio that highlight the skills you've gained running your cookie business.
Made in USA.
U.S. Produced: This product was made or assembled in the U.S., which minimizes shipping distances and delivers a lower carbon footprint.