Find out how to differentiate between minor and major injuries, provide emergency treatment in some life-threatening situations, and share important information about injuries or illness.
1. Find out how to perform triage
2. Know how to help a head or neck injury
3. Learn how to use everyday objects to make splints
4. Recognize the signs of drug overdose and alcohol poisoning
5. Share your knowledge with others
When you’ve earned this badge, you’ll know how to give first aid for life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Iron-on. Twill with embroidery. Polyester. Made in USA.
Girl Scout badges, awards, and other insignia that are earned for the accomplishment of skill building activities or any set requirements should be presented, worn, or displayed only after Girl Scouts have completed the requirements outlined in the appropriate program materials.